The need for current and accurate data has never been more prevalent than in today's financial marketplace. The ever increasing trend of technology based trading and processing along with the increasing cost of errors, particularly in today's economic climate have all exacerbated the need for quality data. What better place is there to fill your data needs than directly from the primary source?
Advantages of TMX Datalinx Historical Data Products
- Direct from source data is reliable, accurate, and timely
- Comprehensive data points
- Easy to use formats
- Multiple delivery channels
Why Use TMX Datalinx Historical Data Products?
- To help identify trading and investment opportunities
- To help develop algorithmic trading strategies
- For authoritative pricing data for portfolio valuation and benchmarking
- To get essential end of day trading information for portfolio systems management
TMX Datalinx Historical Data Products are used for:
- Investor Strategy
- Clearing and Settlement
Who Uses TMX Datalinx Historical Data Products?
- Front Office - to stay informed and accurately advise clients
- Middle Office - to formulate investment strategies based on trends and performance
- Back Office - to maintain systems and for clearing and settlement
- Institutions - to formulate investment strategies based on trends and performance
- Vendors - to better serve their clients
- Individuals - to stay informed and make investment decisions