TMX Global FX Real-time Data feed delivers active, accurate currency rates, which are updated continuously 24 hours per day, Sunday, 5:00 p.m. (ET) through Friday, 5 p.m. (ET).
TMX Global FX
The Foreign Exchange (FX) market is the world's largest financial market with an average value of USD $5.15 trillion units exchanged on a daily basis. The foreign exchange market is integral to international trade and is a significant component in many investment strategies. Despite this importance, the costs of trading FX are not always analyzed. FX liquidity can be difficult to measure and conducting analysis is the first step in measuring the true cost of foreign exchange related costs.
TMX Analytics Product Suite's TMX Global FX synthesizes vast quantities of data to deliver in-depth analysis for best execution and provides increased transparency with respect to the FX markets. It offers insights into market liquidity and price discovery, while measuring the expected impact of pre-trade models and post-trade analysis of trading strategies. TMX Global FX's approach takes depth of book tick data and constructs an analysis that is based on trade-by-trade data, providing insights into where execution strategies underperform and over perform against a number of metrics.
TMX Global FX Highlights include:
- Analysis on 24 base currencies
- Aggregated pricing from 25+ primary and secondary liquidity providers
- 500+ currency pairs
- Depth of market including $1.0, $5.0, $10.0, $15.0, $20.0, $40.0 million or equivalent VWAP notional value calculated on base currency of pair
- Cloud-based application offering industry leading market insights derived from streaming, static and historical data sets of global FX markets.
- Enhanced client experience through a wide range of interactive visualization tools with advanced data filtering, sorting and configurable modules.
- Unbiased analysis from market neutral participant
- Trading Cost Analysis against key benchmarks
- Increased Transparency
- Assists with fiduciary reporting responsibilities