Product Sheets & Pricing
Real-time Product and Service Sheets
These real-time product documents give descriptions for real-time and delayed service.
- Toronto Stock Exchange Level 1 (TL1) / TSX Venture Exchange Level 1 (CL1)
- Toronto Stock Exchange Level 2 (TL2) / TSX Venture Exchange Level 2 (CL2)
- TMX QuantumFeed® (Level 1 & Level 2)
- MX Datafeed (HSVF)
- TMX Information Processor
- TMX Information Processor - Effective October 1, 2016
- Canadian Implied Volatility and Greeks Feeds
For historical data product sheets, specifications and samples, see the individual product pages at Historical Data Products.
The following documents provide real-time pricing schedules for Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange data products and services.
- TSX Alpha Exchange Market Data Fees inside Canada
- TSX Alpha Exchange Market Data Fees outside Canada
- Market Data Distribution Rates
- Subscriber Data Rates within Canada
- Subscriber Data Rates outside Canada
- Broadcast Television (Video) Product Fee
- MX Market Data Rates
- Non-Professional Data Fee Cap
- Canadian Implied Volatility and Greeks Feed Rates
Refer to either our Historical Market Data Product Catalogue or the Historical Data area of our web site for pricing schedules for our historical data products and services. Please note that prices are intended for direct subscribers and do not reflect pricing for redistribution.
Agreements and Exhibits
The following documents are Agreements and Exhibits required for distributors and professional subscribers to access real-time market data on the Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange.
- TMX Group Market Data Distribution Agreement
- TMX Group Exhibit A
- TMX Group Exhibit B
- Professional Agreement for Receipt of Canadian Market Data
This is a list of distributors that can provide real-time market data to subscribers or sub-distributors: